Private Artsy Parties
It's your party, you can make what you want to!
ARTSY PARTIES FOR EVERY OCCASION
Art for Life in Buford is the perfect destination for your next birthday, bachelorette party, baby or wedding shower, retirement parties and more in Gwinnett County.
HOW TO BOOK A PRIVATE ARTSY PARTY
1. Gather a group of your friends or family. At this time, our minimum on weekdays is 8 people and on weekends is 10 people.
2. Contact us by email, phone, or our contact form (link below) and tell us what date and time you want to come in, and what painting, wood cutout or wineglass you want to make. Choose from our gallery— or suggest something from your own imagination!
3. A $100 deposit is required to confirm your registration. (Any cancellation must be made at least 48 hours before the event; credit will be maintained for three months after.)
4. Pay $30 per person for paintings chosen from our online gallery or the studio, $35 per person for painting wood cutouts, or $30 per person for painting wine glasses. If you’re interested in painting your own idea, the cost will be $5 extra per person for us to make the painting. The event can take up to three hours, including making art and sharing food and time with your co-workers, friends, or family! Events lasting more than three hours will be charged $50 per half hour extra.
5. Parties not meeting the minimum number of people (8 for weekdays, 10 for weekends) will be charged the balance at the end of the Artsy Party.
6. Come to the studio (with whatever food and drinks you'd like to bring!), celebrate life and make art!
DECEMBER: Please note in the month of December, Friday and Saturday night parties have a minimum of 15 guests for Artsy Parties.